To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 4:33 PM
Subject: [RC] Spanish Mustangs/freedoms

As a free society we can't put a stop to excesses in our animal population any more than we can limit the number of vehicles we own...or children. How many children are running around uncared for and unwanted? Old people? Okay, way off topic, that's all.

Kathy

Well, then, those people who have all answers because their glasses are so clear, should step forward and fix these problems that we are hearing so much about. It appears that those whose "ajenda" is to breed horses have all the answers, so for the sake of the unfortunate, unwanted horses of this country, we really need to know how to put a stop to the excess horse population ~ not how to most efficiently kill/dispose of these excess animals. But my glasses could be fogged, and perhaps the majority of the population does not see it as a glutted market, just an untapped resource. T