Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:55 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Hawks Neopolitan left OUT again

He's in my copy of the yearbook!
Page 58, right hand column, a little more than half way down!
We've got a couple horses in the center column.
Nancy Mitts

From: caf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Hawks Neopolitan left OUT again
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 05:31:39 -0400

It is great to see the AERC annual yearbook but for some odd reason in the 3K+ career mileage horses Hawk the Mighty Morgan got left out again. ( I won't tell him and he can't read)
Hawk has 4970 miles we are hoping to finish his career with a 50 this coming weekend in New Jersey. Than we will be a decade team also. Maybe he will get his name in next years book? Mary