[RC] Relaxed horse at ride - Ranelle Rubin

My horse Fellow will actually go to sleep for about 10-15 min after he eats at a one hour hold if left alone. I love it! He will cock a hip, drop his nose and get a power nap. When he did this at Eastern Mojave last year in the middle of the lunch stop (big desert-style corral crammed with horses), the person I was riding with was absolutely amazed! He does not really care much about what is going on around him. Eat, trot, eat, sleep, trot, eat, sleep, trot, eat...what a life~!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx