[RC] Saddle fit - Charlesey Charlton

In my experience with Wintec's it is a heat problem AND a pressure problem.

I rode in a Wintec 2000 on the same horse for 4 years while I was fox hunting, then I started training for endurance and before I knew it my  horse had white hairs all over his back where the wintec was putting pressure and building up heat from added miles.

My advise would be to get another saddle, not try and fix it with a pad, a saddle that doesn't fit.... just doesn't fit with or with out a fancy pad.

I ride in a older model ortho flex saddle now and no problems so far, but the more I train the more my horse's body changes!

Saddle fit is an on going problem!!!

Charlesey