Home Shop Classified News, Stories Events Education Ridecamp Videos Cartoons AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

RE: [RC] SE-Interstate Equine Passport - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

You get it from your vet and you have to be very specific because the office folks at my vet’s had no idea about it.  It cost the same as a regular HC but as Karen said, you have to report back to all the states where and when you were in their states.  It is for OR, WA ID, MT, UT, NV, and CA, if I remember correctly.





Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499


866-241-1531 (toll-free)

www.mfarm.org & www.wildeivey.com


From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cora
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 3:40 PM
To: Karen Standefer; 'sherman'; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] SE-Interstate Equine Passport


where can this be obtained?...Cora

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 4:48 PM

Subject: RE: [RC] SE-Interstate Equine Passport


Guess I should have replied back to the list.  There is a 6 month passport for western states.  It does cost money, but not near as much as getting a health certificate every 30 days (if you go out of state a lot).  Requires negative Coggins, of course.  You tell them up front what states you want included and then at the end of the 6 months you send in the card with the back filled in as to the trips you took. 


Re: [RC] SE-Interstate Equine Passport, Cora