RE: [RC] SE-Interstate Equine Passport - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

You get it from your vet and you have to be very specific because the office folks at my vet’s had no idea about it.  It cost the same as a regular HC but as Karen said, you have to report back to all the states where and when you were in their states.  It is for OR, WA ID, MT, UT, NV, and CA, if I remember correctly.

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499