Home Shop Classified News, Stories Events Education Ridecamp Videos Cartoons AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

RE: [RC] SE-Interstate Equine Passport - Karen Standefer

Guess I should have replied back to the list.  There is a 6 month passport for western states.  It does cost money, but not near as much as getting a health certificate every 30 days (if you go out of state a lot).  Requires negative Coggins, of course.  You tell them up front what states you want included and then at the end of the 6 months you send in the card with the back filled in as to the trips you took. 




From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sherman
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 1:57 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] SE-Interstate Equine Passport


That sounds great! I’d sure like to see this in CA, NV, AZ, OR, maybe even include WA and ID. I’m in CA and can’t even drive to my brother’s place in Janesville without going thru NV. Well, I could, driving up through the beautiful and dangerous, IMO, Feather River Canyon. It would make a lot more rides available to my daughter and me.




No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG.
Version: 7.5.519 / Virus Database: 269.22.1/1348 - Release Date: 3/28/2008 10:58 AM

[RC] SE-Interstate Equine Passport, sherman