[RC] State Fair Ride unofficial update - Cindy Stafford

If any of you are anxiously awaiting ride results from the State Fair Ride going on today in Missouri, I just chatted with one of the members of the crew for the gang from the barn where I board.  In the 50 mile ride, Paula Kaigh on DB Dahman and Sarah Sanders on DB Khrush (owned by desertbred arabian stud) are tied for first on their last leg, with the 3rd place rider about a minute behind.  Sounds like an exciting ride!

These are unofficial results only, just news from someone who's there.  If I hear anymore about the 25's and 50's, i'll post it later.

Hoping everyone had a safe and fun ride!

Cindy