[RC] Trailer addident/endurance rider in need - Tx Trigger

On the way to the Cuyama multi day ride last week, Dave Rabe, had a horrible trailer/truck accident.  His horse "Rushcreek Okay" is going to heal, but the other horse, "Thunders Coming" had to be put to sleep. Thunder was on loan to Dave by Roxanne Greene. He was a DR Thunder Bask baby.  I was actually working for Roxanne when this colt was born. A very sad loss for everyone, but thankfully, Dave was not hurt seriously. You can read more on this, and find out about a fund that has been set up to help Dave out on the Easycare blog.  If any of you have ever shared the trail with Dave, you know he is always there to lend a hand. He rode my horse Hank for me, on his first 50's, when the horse was being a tad naughty with me, and also helped me get through Tevis in 2005. He was on Thunder that day. Anyway, insurance is not covering as much as one would hope, and along with needing a whole new rig, he has vet bills, and expenses for new tack etc. too. Dave is retired, and endurance is what keeps him going. I hope some folks can maybe help out a fellow endurance rider, who has helped SO many over the years. And Dave would NEVER ask for help from others, even tho he offers his help so willingly.  Read more here:

He is also looking for a trailer. His preferences are:
3 horse
8' wide
22' belly length or less
mangers for storage
walk through door from LQ to horse compartment
size of fridge not important
as far as brands - he wants something that'll hold up to very heavy use,
Sundowner, 4-Star, etc.
Under $30,000

If you have something, email me, or Karen Chaton, and we can pass it along. Dave does not have email. (he finally has a cell phone after years without) <grin>

Jonni