[RC] Abrasion issues - Kathy Copeland

Okay mt team was having these abrasion issues and tried all kinds of the creams and stuff and they did help but never completely.  Then I read and article on  all the great uses of all things Duck Tape.  One of the uses to stop this abarsive issue in females is to put duck tape the lenght of your crotch on the outside of your underwear.    It works great for us.  Seems to keep those creeping underware where they belong.  You can still use the creams if you want but most of the time we don't really find them necessary anymore.  Who would have ever thought it.  So all I can say is duck tape up an go ride and pee pain free.

Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland