Re: [RC] [RC] running martingale redux - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

No need to apologize Beth.  After all isn't that what is so great about this forum?  The ability to toss out ideas and contributions without the feeling of recriminations.  At least that is how I feel.  And if I come across as an absolute idiot so be it.  At least I am learning first hand and not being an armchair coach-couch potato!  LOL!   Seriously, folks, lets be constructive with our criticism.  I don't know one person on this forum, obviously including myself, that can not benefit one way or another from the question and answer period of training.

D'Arcy