Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 8:36 PM
Subject: [RC] Speaking of HOF

I see that Earl Baxter's horse CH Catch Me If You Can has recently been inducted to the AERC Hall of Fame.

Does anybody know if this horse is half Arab and half Standardbred?  I know Earl Baxter is reknowned for his Arab/STB crosses, but I wasn't sure about this horse.  The AERC records show the other half as "grade," but that's not always accurate.

I'd be happy for any enlightenment.  Please reply privately, as my computer eats parts of the online archives sometimes:  aarenex att comcast  dott net

Thanks!
--Aarene