[RC] Mice - Rae Callaway

Ok, I just found a large nest (about 20) of mice just under the mat by the doorway of one of my stalls.  What can I do to get rid of these guys?  I have a border mix that is very interested in the area, so I don’t feel comfortable with poison as the dog might get a dying poisoned mouse and poison herself.  Cats are also out as our dogs would either kill or chase off any cat we brought in.  What are my options here?

Rae