[RC] Calming Products - sherman

Does anyone know offhand, if any of these ingredients are prohibited or not recommended for any other reason?  They are the ingredients of Calm & Cool Pellets. I used  them last night on my horse and it significantly reduced his “attitude” when I loaded him alone in the trailer this am. Also, he usually has a hard time standing still when we stop on the trail, not today! I don’t think I’d use it twice a day, daily, as stated on the label, but might give one scoop the night before a conditioning ride if there is nothing negative about it.

Susan, it might work for your mom’s horse as well, without having to use it often, just the night (or 4 hours) before a ride.

Grain Products, Alfalfa Meal, Dry Molasses, Artificial Flavoring, Thiamine HCl, Valerian Root, Black Cohosh, Passion Flower, Wood Betony, Hops, Ginger Root.

Kathy