[RC] external light switch for trailer question - Lucy Chaplin Trumbull

Within seconds of attaching a horse to the new Spring Tie I'd gotten
mounted on the opposite side of my trailer, he'd turned on the lights.

Apart from duct-tape (hich worked fine but just meant that we couldn't
use the lights at all) does anyone have any suggestions on where to
get some sort of recessed light-switch so I can retrofit it? It's two switches.

Or any other suggestions on what people do to prevent their lights being
on and draining the battery?

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull
elsietee AT foothill DOT net
Repotted english person in the Sierra foothills, CA