[RC] Riding post rotator cuff surgery - Skyla Stewart

I would love any POSITIVE replies from any riders that have had moderate/severe rotator cuff surgery and your return to riding. I'm nearly 4 weeks post op and the doc said I could probaly ride at 6 weeks.  I'm losing my mind (as you can guess). I really want to hear what other endurance riders have done (moderate/severe)  and how quickly you were back to the rides. My therapists just kind of look at me and don't say a thing, not sure then understand the NEED to be back in the saddle...LOL

Email me at temposmom at yahoo. com

Thanks, as I need ANY cheering up I can get!
Skyla

PS-my horse is a good guy, so not a concern about "handling" him post op. :o)