[RC] Sanctioning Issues with Scottsdale McDowell Mountain Ride - Rusty

I would like to first thank everyone for the vast amount of support I have received for the Scottsdale McDowell Mt. Ride. It was and is my honor to put on a ride in the Valley of the Sun for the wonderful endurance community here and everywhere. With all your help and encouragement I have been in contact with Mike Maul, Sheri Griffith and numerous others to help come up with a solution for the sanctioning issues.

The Scottsdale will take place November 1, 2008. The excellent news is now local riders may ride in both the Moab ride and the Scottsdale ride. Both these wonderful events will better for all involved including the riders taking place on different dates.

From the bottom of heart I thank you all again for your support and encouragement and look forward to seeing you all on the trail. It was wonderful to see the endurance community come together and help resolve most of the issues at hand, your emails to both AERC, myself and on public forums such as ridecamp certainly helped in tremendous ways.

Again thank you all!

Sincerely,

Rusty