Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

[RC] Arizona Ride - Susie Schomburg

I read your post.  First, the ride manager of the Moab Canyons has contacted me about changing her ride date so that it doesn't conflict with yours. I have forwarded the info to Susan K (special sanctioning). Jan Stevens (Mtn Sanctioning director) is currently out of the country but will be back next week so she should be able to take care of the change. Randy Eiland was unable to attend the board meeting ( a 1st in 16 years) where we discussed the special sanctioning of the ride so no one on the BOD was aware of the conflict.  I would ask that you wait on cancelling your ride until we can address this. Every effort is being made to create the best situation for both rides and the riders in the two regions.
Susan Schomburg
Mountain Region Director