Re: [RC] trailers - Katrina Mosshammer

Our Legend has stock sides that are high, starts about 5 ft above the floor, with solid doors on the back with a small bus window in each, about 1 ft x 1.5 ft. They can see more out of the sides than the back. They still prefer to ride backward most of the time, but they like to peek out the window occasionally.

Katrina

From: sherman
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 1:15 PM
Subject: [RC] trailers

Every time I leave a horse loose in the trailer, they are facing backwards when I check on them. Some will turn around even before I get into the truck. I wonder if they would do it in an enclosed trailer? Mine is a 2H slant load, stock type so they can see out the back more than they can see out the side rails.

Kathy