[RC] Convention presentations - David LeBlanc

Changing topics –

I greatly enjoyed your presentations at convention, and was wondering if you’d post the slides somewhere we could download them?

Additionally, Dr. Frazier’s presentations were also excellent, and if someone has his e-mail, I’d like to get the slides for those as well.