[RC] Two Swediish riders looking for horses for the Hallelujah Moonlighter - Lucie Hancock

Hi Everyone,
If you are planning to ride the Hallelujah Moonlighter, and have two extra horses, please contact me personally. There are two endurance riders from Sweden who will be in the USA and need  horses to ride the Hallelujah Moonlighter on April 26. I do not have any extra horses. I cannot ride my own ride, but have promised mine to friends.

Also a reminder that if you need entry forms, please let me know. they are online at SERAONLINE.ORG. I am trying to save postage this year. I will mail you one if you request it.
Thanks,
Lucie