    *From:* Bob Morris <mailto:bobmorris@xxxxxxxx>
    *To:* 'Beth Walker' <mailto:bwalker2@xxxxxxx> ; 'Ridecamp'
    <mailto:ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, March 12, 2008 11:23 AM
    *Subject:* RE: [RC] riders set for 120km race

    What you all fail to see is this is the current trend in Endurance
    on a world basis. This is the trend that AERC-I is playing with.
    This is the game that those with the most influence in World-Wide
    Endurance are playing with. While the money amounts are tremendous
    in our sphere it is pocket change for those now influencing the rules.

    When will you, the members of AERC, the participants of endurance
    competition, realize that you must make the AERC Board of
    Directors cognizant of what you want for the future and then make
    sure they convey these desires to the USEF, our representative to
    the FEI.

Wake up and act!

Bob

Bob Morris