[RC] NASTR STALLION AUCTION ENDING - ctyslcr

I wanted to remind anyone interested in the NASTR, Nevada All State Trail Riders, Stallion Auction that it is ending this Friday, March 14th at 9:00 PM Pacific time.  Please go to nastr.org to see the exceptional line up of stallions available.  All information pertaining to each stallion can be obtained from the stallion owner or handler.  Their information is on our web site.

You can either email or call at ctyslcr@xxxxxxx or 775-267-4873.   If you call and would like to place a bid please leave your information including phone number and stallion and bid amount on the voice recorder.  We will be at the Rides of March and we will notify all winning bidders on Sunday evening.  Our voice machine records time in case we have duel bidders on a stallion.

Thank you,
Kim Mileo