[RC] Bahrain....Lorraine - Tom Sites

Bahrain, i care more about Lorraine, Ohio.

How, at best there are 50 serious contenders for a FEI USA Squad, of which only 6 get to go and thats roughly .001 percent of the AERC Membership can continually dominate coversation baffles me about rides abroad and RC.

If one was really interested in this type of thing why isn't there more  results from the FITS ride where about 50% of the USA Squad competed?  If one was really interested in USA participation there should be more news about a very important ride where there is just the first 3 places mentioned (Congratulations to them and especially Darolyn and CeCi who had a good place to go barefootin).  How did the rest of the Team do?  Did i miss something? Thats more interesting than a 120km race for a bunch of money in a desert, at least to me.

Does anyone even care that there is stuff like this going on in the world and expect to ever be a part of it and calling it Endurance ?? and AERC-I (and every member of AERC) is intertwined  w/ USEF & FEI and some day wake up  and say.....Wow.... thats not what Endurance is to me.  What would Wendall say?  How did it all change?  It evanesced.

The article by the French Chef was something to remember and study (Thank you, Leonard).  ts