[RC] Re: [RC] Horse Quencher Named “Official Hydration Product of the AERC” - Angie Fura

Horse Quencher comes in four flavors: peppermint, apple, butterscotch, and root beer. It's available

OK - I probably shouldn't admit this publicly, but the butterscotch and root beer flavors smell so good, I use them in the house as potpourri.  I haven't smelled the apple or peppermint yet - I bet they smell good too!  Those would be perfect for autumn or the holiday season.

BTW - the horses like it too.

Angie Fura

www.tracetribute.com