[RC] FITS - enduroride

Guy Worthington's horse got BC, finishing I think 4th in the 100. I think the girl that won the 100 name is Lisa Green. Valerie Kanavy rode one loop out of order and had to go ride it in order, ended up riding 115 miles, so she finished late in the night. Candy Barbo and her friend Mary finished on Candy's 2 horses pretty late too. Darolyn Bulter and CC were 2nd and 3rd. I know Fran Williams, Bob Gilean, Yvette Vinton, Meg Sleeper, Hernan Barbosa were all pulled. I know John Crandell got creamed pretty good in a vet check by a horse that's saddle was slipping under him, his horse ended up having problems from that and got pulled at the 50 mile point. I heard there were a lot of pulls, that the deep water on the trails got to them along with the sand. That is about all I know for now. Connie