[RC] Specialized Saddle TM vs EL - April

Hi, Ridecampers,

I would like some input on the differences between a Specialized Trailmaster saddle and the Eurolight saddle. Can anybody give me insight into these saddles? I'm aware of the ability to change seats on the Euro, which doesn't interest me, really. I'm also aware that the Euro comes with leathers instead of fenders, which doesn't bother me either. Besides this and the fact that the Euro is lighter (why is it lighter anyway?), what are the differences?

Thanks,
April
Nashville, TN
http://www.tracetribute.com

--
"It doesn't matter how slowly you go - as long as you don't stop!" - Confucius