From: Sisu West Ranch [mailto:ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 11:46 AM
To: Rae; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Rain coats

When we lived in the MW where you could guarantee at least 4 rides a year in rain or rain/snow, we had waterproof rain jackets and waterproof cycling pants from REI.  The combination worked well.  The bicycle pants had bent legs which made them for comfortable on horseback.

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875