From: rides2far@xxxxxxxx [mailto:rides2far@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:05 AM
To: auriga79@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: VVMarchmadness

Right now I'm only 2 miles behind the current leader, Angie.  Don't
look now> Angie but. I'm gaining on you!! :-)

Well you don't have to worry about me pulling away today for sure. It was
65 degrees Thurs. It rained hard for a day and a half so the mud is deep.
Woke up to a light cover of snow on the ground. It's 20 degrees, a gusty
blowing wind, lots of tiny little snow flakes sting when they hit you
blowing almost vertical. 3 out of 4 horses were shivering this morning
inside the pole barn. The only one who wasn't was Gunner who was the only
one with all four walls to block wind. Now they're cozy in blankets,
clean stalls, fresh water, had their breakfast grain and 2 flavors of
hay, and I'm in the house with a nice wood fire in the fireplace.

Wish you all could see the look on 7's face. I swear a rescue horse who
is warm and dry with lots of food in weather like this looks like he's
practically hugging himself he's so content. :-)

Angie