[RC] July 19th, 2008. The Day of the 100's - Paul

There is still time to get your horses (and yourself) ready for July 19th. There are four 100 mile rides scheduled for that same day. It starts in the east with the Vermont 100, then travels west to Wyoming for the Big Horn 100. Later in the day:-) Riders head out at  Bandit Springs in the Northwest, and also that little get together in Robie Park that heads down to Auburn.

One day... Four 100 mile rides to choose from.  Are we lucky or what?

Have we ever had so many 100 mile rides scheduled the same day?

Paul N. Sidio
Piper (Lucky to carry you for 100miles?)
Spokane MO