or look at the thread index for that week:

(both readily available once you find the week (which I found from the first response to the search)

jt

On Mar 4, 2008, at 9:56 AM, Karen Franklin wrote:

Considering the great rebuttal given by Ms. Garlinghouse, I’d love to see the original article for the humor factor.? I haven’t managed to receive it yet.? Can someone send it to me privately?? Thanks.
?
Karen, Fort Worth
?
From:?ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]?On Behalf Of?Beth Leggieri
Sent:?Tuesday, March 04, 2008 10:43 AM
To:?ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:?Re: [RC] Garlinghouse's rebuttal to beat pulp slam
?
Yes, that "thing" is going around the Internet.? My trimmer asked me last week if I fed beet pulp, having been forwarded the "thing" by one of his clients.? He is now concerned about his clients' horses.? I sent the above (yes, it?is VERY hard to research the archives now)?and also the link to Susan's website in which she gives a nice overview of what beet pulp is and what it is not, with the comparison chart of? forages as well as some nice data.
?
Beth in Texas
P.S.? Loved the typo in your post, Angie -- one of those slips that is humorous given the context of this post.