to sign up:

or:

?* sign-in and;
?* join the VVMarchMaddness Group
?* send me a piece of email

hand drawn is much less preasure:)

My 5mi is looking pretty good!!:)

jt

On Mar 4, 2008, at 11:03 AM, Jody Rogers-Buttram wrote:

Ok, Angie has talked me into this....but I need to know where and how to sign up.? I will have to do the handdrawn? version...still can't find my GPS...I swear that my house eats things.? Either that or Joni is selling items off to pay her data part of the cell phone bill.? I have four I *could* ride, but won't.? I have the Squirrelanator, now a 4 yr. old and Rose and Booger.? Can I count the two rides I did this past weekend????? It was only 2 miles each time, so I would have a big 4 miles so far this month.
?
Jody