[RC] GORE-TEX TURNOUT BLANKET - Suzy Henderson

I RECENTLY ASKED ABOUT WINTER BLANKETS.  WELL I ENDED UP BUYING A CLASSIC COVER UP CLUB DRY TURNOUT BLANKET.  TEMP RANGE 0-55, WATERPROOF/BREATHABLE GORE-TEX Z LINER, 1000 DENIER CORDURA WITH TEFLON HT BY DUPONT,INSULATION QUILTED TO A BREATHABLE NYLON LINER.
WE HAD A BAD STORM HERE IN NEV. WITH A HEAVY RAIN & MY MARE WAS SHIVERING.  SO WE WIPED HER OFF THE BEST WE COULD & PUT THE CLUB DRY ON HER.  WENT OUT A COUPLE HOURS LATER TO CHECK ON HER & SHE WAS PRETTY MUCH DRY & WARM.  IT IS A VERY NICE BLANKET, EXPENSIVE BUT I THINK WORTH THE MONEY.  THE NUMBER FOR CLASSIC IS  610  932-9400.    sUZY