[RC] Rump Rugs - Jeanne DeVico

I won a rump rug at a CTR. It's great....for covering up my saddle at the holds on rainy days so my rear end stays dry! My horse didn't need it at Fair Hill a few years ago when we awoke to an unforecasted coating of snow on the ground and icy water buckets; so I didn't use it at the USA Cranberry when it was 17 degrees on the second morning of a 2-day 100. However, there was No Frills, 2006, an all-day cold rain to snow and sleet up on the mountain ridges and back down to cold rain event. My horse was tired, but obviously comfortable in his toasty-warm fur coat.

Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!