Re: [RC] Clipping (Leonard's comments) - Cindy Collins

Hi, Leornard. ?I was not insulted, just wanted you to understand that not everyone in the USA clips...for a variety of reasons. ?You are correct that IF I were trying to complete a 100 mile ride at that kind of speed, I probably would have done some kind of neck or hunter clip. ?It is very unusal, though, to see rocky mt west horses fully clipped, even for our early spring multiday or 50 mile rides. ?You will occasionally see throat/front of chest clips, but anything else is more unusual. ?However, riding at that COC level is not what most AERC rides are about. ?I'm sure it would be much more common if that were the norm. ?Thank goodness, it isn't :) ?Cindy