RE: [RC] HORSE BLANKET - Ginger Bill

HI! I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT TURNED ME ON TO SCHNEIDERS FOR MY HORSE BLANKETS. I PLACED MY ORDER FOR TWO THIS MORNING. THANKS AGAIN.  GINGER

From: rainbowmeadowsranch@xxxxxxxxx
To: orrinandginger@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] HORSE BLANKET
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:54:27 -0600

Look at the Schneider's blankets and see if they have what you are wanting.

Karen Everhart MEd
Co-founder and Executive Director
Rainbow Meadows Rescue and Retirement, Inc.
Serving the equine companions who have so loyally served us...
www.rainbowmeadowsranch.com
620-725-3402

Owner/Operator Horse Calls - Equine Management Solutions
Centered Riding Instructor
Distance Horse Conditioning and Training
www.horsecalls.com
316-648-5082