RE: [RC] Back surgery - Ranelle Rubin

That is a perfect way to put it Bruce! As someone who has always had a chiropractor and has had both my sons treated as they became athletes, I wish more folks would see the benefit to being balanced and stable instead of masking pain with drugs!

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx