[RC] Knee surgery and back to riding - to Val and others interested - Lynne Tomovick

Val - get the PT after surgery.  Generally it can be as little as 1-3 visits for home program, things to do/avoid etc. after menisectomy.  Most of the folks I've worked with (I work as physical therapist) do great and are back to normal actiivity within a month or so.

I've always thought the closed chain mini squats aka posting would be great strengthening :)  Just remember, progressive loading principles and checking for heat and swelling :)  Don't forget the Trigger points, manual work as needed too ... it helps with recovery if you've got issues.

Good Luck!
Lynne

"What can you do with each moment of your life, but love till you've loved it away" - singer songwriter Bob Franke

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now!