From: jatatahoe1@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: dawnsimas67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 9:20 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] cat shot/horse shot

I can't imagine shooting someone's horse! I am so sorry! Glad he was so tough and managed to pull through.

As I said before, my husband did shoot a couple of dogs but *only* because they were violent and we felt they posed a serious threat to our kids. If an animal isn't a threat - no matter how big of a nuisance it might be - I don't think anyone has the right to kill it. We're humans - we're supposed to be able to solve our differences a little more rationally! <Sigh>

JMO -
Jen Adam