[RC] Gator - Barnsourfarm

Your right, gators aren't quite that size in FL, however, there is a real danger in drinking in FL water holes.  Even if the gator is only 6 ft, it can sneak up and lacerate your horse's tendons.  I've ridden around gator infested waters in St. Marks, FL where the alligators jump into the water off the banks right in front of the horses.  I thought it was no neat, I had my picture made in front of one while sitting on my horse.  Looking back now, not a good idea.  We want water troughs on the trail!  Carla