[RC] portable corrals - Campbell, David

We have the corral-lite corrals and I found not to use the pins which connect the panels to each other. I use 5’ fiberglass poles in place of the pins and hammer the poles into the ground. This also makes it easier to swing the panels if needed (us, not the horses), thus easier to change the shape of the corral,  and the horses have a more difficult time in raising the panels, especially if the proper amount of tension is used.

David Campbell

IT department/System Support

Sullivan University Systems

dcampbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx