[RC] re: portable corrals - Cindy Collins

Not to start this thread again (it has been discussed many times), but the safest thing you can do for your horses is to use a high tie type set up.? I know that most multiday riders really swear by them.? They are so much safer than any type of portable corral.? Karen Chaton has info. on her blog, I'm sure.? Or, just go into the archives and search the previous discussions.? The consensus of the group seems to be that electric fences are never safe...no matter what anyone thinks, and that lightweight portable corrals aren't much better. There are some really tragic stories out there.? Good luck.

Cindy Collins