[RC] AERC CONVENTION - heidi larson

Just got back from Reno/Sparks and had a great time!!  Got to meet Paddi from Canadian Tack and she's a total doll!  She had my QH friend cracking up with her wheeling and dealing (she REALLY did not want to take stuff back to Canada) and she makes beautiful tack!  She also has the helmet liners you can soak (like the CoolVests) and my same friend got a wild orange/neon one plus an flame orange breastcollar so she can really offend the Poker Riders!  Got to meet Angie and she seemed to have a pretty popular booth, I forgot my book to have her sign, so I'll just have to get her next year!  There was a gal here (Gray Mare booth) named Billie that had the most gorgeous arab paintings on feathers and gourds!  She was so lovely to talk to and such a great artist!  As is Rhonda G. with her cloisonne (sp?) jewellery!!  Lynne Glazer is also a fantastic artist and I loved all her photos!  It was fun to see faces behind the names that post here on Ridecamp.  I arrived in Reno later in the day Friday so was unable to attend the RC breakfast, but maybe I can get there next year!  And that little fleabitten gelding at the boot booth was the cutest, sweetest and most patient boy I've ever seen!  I attended the regional awards and I can't remember the names of the participants (maybe someone else knows) but there was one guy who had 14 BC's for the year (Endurance I believe) and another guy had 21 (on LD rides.)  I mean WOW!!!  That was just spectacular!  And, to the NW region, lets see some pictures next year!! We didn't have any!  I feel bad as I have some, I just thought there would be so many....but that obviously wasn't the case!!!  Had a blast, but glad to be home to my ponies!

heidi larson and Kalasha (Ash)

Need Mail bonding?