[RC] Tipperary vests - Barnsourfarm

I traded some tack for a vest and I now feel that it was a great decision.  I loaned it to a friend of mine and she wore it on a trail ride.  Her horse spooked by the road and threw her.  She suffered two broken ribs.  The emergency room DR didn't even want to think what would've been the case if she hadn't borrowed the vest from me.  Carla