Re: [RC] Maggie Price - Jody Rogers-Buttram

That sure sums up the Maggie that I knew as well.  Well said Tom.

Jody

Tom Sites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.

To me Maggie displayed Grit, Determination, Competitiveness while all the way displaying Grace, Style and Elegance and her lips were always lipsticked and her hair was in place whether she was in the Board Room, the Dance Floor or in the midst of competition.

We'll miss you Maggie, but your memory will live on in all that knew you.  You Excelled.

tom sites

It's here! Your new message!