Re: [RC] Maggie Price - Tom Sites

Its with another sad thought reaction from the passing of Maggie.  I'll leave it to others to speak of the competitive nature of Maggie and her Breeding program and contributions to the Sport of Endurance, especially being almost single-handedly getting Endurance involved w/ USET and giving Endurance Credance with FEI and the World.

I'd like to speak about the good time Maggie who Loved to Dance and Party.  I remember at the 88 WEC in Ft. Royal when we catered the 4 beautiful pigs roasted and the Band Excell that played the Completion Dinner/Party and Maggie told me it was the Best Party (at the time maybe) she had ever been too.  When the Band finished and the Endurance Dancers were not, she was instrumental in collecting the $100 a set it took to keep them playing.  They played 3-4 more sets and Maggie was responsible for the extention of that Happening.  When you Endurance Dancers Dance tonite, Dance with and for Maggie as well as yourselves.

To me Maggie displayed Grit, Determination, Competitiveness while all the way displaying Grace, Style and Elegance and her lips were always lipsticked and her hair was in place whether she was in the Board Room, the Dance Floor or in the midst of competition.

We'll miss you Maggie, but your memory will live on in all that knew you.  You Excelled.

tom sites