[RC] Ride 'n Tie Horse lease - Tom Paleczny

Our family is from Ontario, Canada and are very involved in endurance, competitive trail and Ride n' tie. Last year, the team of Steve Bond and Eric Schmitt "Riverdance Team" competed and won every RNT event they entered in Canada and ended the season top team and top horse and Canadian Champions.? During the year a number of fellow riders from the Ontario Competitive Trail Riders Association (OCTRA) approached us with the idea of sending the team to the World Ride'n'Tie Event in 2007.  Our team is very excited about this challenge and have joined the National Ride'nTie Association and also sent in their intent to compete in the World RNT Championships.

They usually use my husband Tom's horse "Raeme's Magiciann" for all their ride'n'tie events.   However Magic is also busy on the endurance circuit and will be attending the Old Dominion this coming June.   The OD is a week before the World Ride'n'Tie Event and it would be impossible to do the OD 100 in
Virginia and then haul to California to do the World Ride'n'Tie. Therefore it would make sense to have us lease a horse for the Ride'n'Tie.

We are interested in leasing a good RNT horse for the Worlds and wondered if anyone on Ridecamp would have or know someone who would be interested in leasing a horse to the team.? Both are very accomplished riders and have competed here in
Ontario for many years; your horse would be in very good hands. The Ride'nTie Assoc. has copies of the teams résumé’s on file. We can also have our provincial organization verify any information you would need regarding their horsemanship abilities if you require any references from our end.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone that could help get this team a horse.

Tom (M33439) and Lesley (AERC#:2497) Paleczny

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be privileged and confidential, and therefore, protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer without copying or disclosing it.