Re: [RC] glucosamine for rider - SandyDSA

here - the MSM and Free and Easy I both use and, well, no ads here - I can tell if I go off of it for about 3 days. I have major arthritis and this combo is the only thing that works. Buy it by the case, between my husband and I! Oh and the Free and Easy for horses? gave that to my mare till she died at almost 31; now my 22 year old stallion and 21 year old mare are on it. SO glad they started making it for people - I used to have a MISERABLE time getting the powder into those little capsules:)!

Check out free AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and much more.