RE: [RC] glucosamine for rider - Susan

I’ve been using Glucosamine with Condroiten for a few years now and I feel it within 2 days when I stop. I use the packets that are mixed with water along with a MSM tablet and take half the recommended amount but probably shouldn’t but it’s just too expensive. I just wish it would reduce the size of the nodes on my knuckles. One is just where the reins fit and it’s uncomfortable to say the least.

Susan

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dawn Simas
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 8:24 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] glucosamine for rider

I would like to hear any of you that are on it for yourself?  I have heard that it works?  I've also heard that it must be taken in conjunction with Condroiten and MSM to work at all?  Is there a way to take a horse product and save a ton of money?  :)  Also, on the (expensive) bottle of pills for people it doesn't say to double up for the first month...like all the animal ones do.  So, is it not necessary to double up for the first month for our horses/dogs?

Thank you!

Dawn

Ms. Dawn Simas

Director - Wild About Cats

Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue