From: Anna Wolfe
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 7:06 AM
Subject: [RC] that beautiful dressage test

That was an absolutely lovely test.  I also noticed the tailwringing, and that is much more pronounced when the right hind is engaged ? right lead canter, changing leads, or extremely engaged trot or passage.  I?m wondering if she might not be a bit uncomfortable in the right hindquarters, back or loin.  That might explain the onesidedness of it.  But she is not lame, and it is truly magnificent!

Anna Wolfe