[RC] Far Out Forest - Barnsourfarm

BRrrr!  It was 22 degrees and possibly colder in that forest, but what a beautiful trail.  Central Florida experienced the coldest night of the season.  The good part was the horses pulsed down quickly.  Thurman  and Darlene had an exciting "race- in" on the 50 with Thurman placing 6th.  Valerie Kanavy's three Arabs looked in top form.  Kathy Downs had a great time on Blue.  Roxanne Ciccone placed 9th on Spirit. Cole(12 yrs old) and I came in 13th and 14th on the 30.  His pinto pony did great after a year off from competing.  Brenda O'Donnell placed 4th in the 30 on Buster, the Tennessee Walker.  Becky Siler did a great job taking photos.  I didn't get to stay for the 100s to finish, but Steve Rojek looked great during the day as well as Cindy Bell.  Nancy Gooch, our wonderful timer, worked in-times, out-times, hold times, and final times like a pro.  Dr. Shearer monitored the horses carefully.  The ride management and volunteers were fantastic and are planning more rides in the future, yea!